2nd International Summer School in Electronic Business - eBiz2014
eBiz2014 – 2nd International Summer School in e-Business
Theme “A to Z of a Digital Firm”
25 July – 31 July 2014
Who is organizing it and when
The Department of Information & Communications Systems Engineering of the University of the Aegean organizes the 2nd International Summer School in Electronic Business- eBiz2014, from the 25th till 31th of July 2014, in Molyvos, Lesvos Island, Greece.
Purpose and learning outcomes
The purpose of eBiz2014 Summer School is to provide a broad introduction to e-business technologies, increase participants’ understanding of the complex issues related to marketing goods and services on the Internet, and to expand on the fundamental e-business theory and practices. Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of Digital Strategy, Marketing and Sales
- Identify the multiple sources of information in the web affecting business performance
- Understand the importance of collecting and analyzing data
- Work with the most “hot” marketing tools and management techniques
- Apply the basic methods of marketing tactics & reputation management
Sessions of Summer School
* Introduction to digital operations
* AdWords: how to reach new markets and increase ROI
* Search engine optimization tactics
* Online brand reputation management
* Email marketing tactics
* Developing a multi-channel social media strategy
* Website Design
* eCommerce & Lead Generation Tactics
* Web analytics and data mining
* Logistics and Transport: theory and hands on experience
The 7-day Summer School, addresses to:
* IT entrepreneurs, Business executive and Consultants
* Undergraduate and postgraduate students
* University and Technological Educational Institutes graduates and holders of Degrees
* PhD students, postdoctoral researchers and young scientists
* Key stakeholders of the public and private sectors related to e-business
who wish to enhance their theoretical background and practical skills in the field of e-Business
* Educational material via e-class
* Student's bag
* Welcome reception
* Coffee breaks
* Daily lunches (light meals)
* ‘Meze’ farewell dinner
* Transport from/to Summer School Facility
* Leisure Activities (windsurf, scuba diving, yoga etc.)
Tuition Fees: (Registration is open!!!) Register Here
40% discount on eBiz2014 fees! Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, we achieved great discount for all new eBi2014 participants.
eBiz2014 tuition fees: 390€
University Students (From Greece): 150€
eBiz2014 tuition fees do not cover travel (to/from Lesvos island) and accommodation costs.
Lectures will be carried out in English
Upon completion of eBiz courses, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance (2 ects credits).
7/10/2014 - Deadline for tuition payments
7/25/2014 - eBiz2014 Welcome Reception!
The “University of the Aegean Summer Schools” are supported by the project «The University of the Aegean, the prominent and driving factor for the economic and social growth of the wide Aegean area» of the Operational Programme “Education and Lifelong Learning”, which is co-funded by European Union (European Social Fund) and National Resources.