Local Development: Theory, Applications & Cooperative Policy Planning - innovis2015
Local Development: Theory, Applications and Cooperative Policy Planning
The Department of Geography, School of Social Sciences, University of the Aegean is happy to announce the organisation of ‘Summer School in Cultural Management and Local Development’ which will take place in July 15-27, 2015, at Oursoulines School, Chora Naxos, Greece.
During the last 12 years the Naxos Summer School has successfully taken place in Paros (2003-2011) and Naxos (2011-2014) islands focusing on the topics of Economic Geography, Regional science and Spatial Economics, which are considered to be among the most important and influential topics of today’s scientific theory and research.
The Naxos Summer School 2015 will focus on Issues of Local Development, as a pillar towards sustainable island development, especially within the today’s current international economic crisis framework. The Naxos 2015 Summer school will cover topics, such as:
Local Development: Current Issues of Theory, Applications and Cooperative Policy Planning
- Local Development: Current Issues of Theory, Applications and Cooperative Policy Planning
- Regional Planning Local Development
- Cultural Management and Local Development during crisis
- Island growth and sustainable development
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and cultural management
- Cooperative Policy Planning
- Regional growth with emphasis on island regions
- Current issues of economic geography, Cooperative Policy Planning, Management and Local Development
- New advances in intercultural communication and cultural differences management
- Managing culture towards regional development
- Organizational practices of regional growth
The Naxos 2015 Summer School will take place between July, 15-27, 2015 in Chora, Naxos, Greece. The seminars of the School will be accommodated in the famous Oursoulines French School, known as ‘The School of Nikos Kazantzakis’), which has been kindly provided by the Municipality of Naxos and Small Cyclades and the Agency of Culture, Sports, Environment, Education and Solidarity of Naxos (ΝΟ.Π.Π.Α.Π.Π.Π.Α).
The Naxos 2015 Summer School will include both theoretical classes and field exercises during morning and afternoon classes.