Emerging Architectures and Key Technologies for 5G Networks - AegeanNetCom2017
The AegeanNetCom2017 summer school is open for undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD students, postodoctoral researchers and professionals in the field of communication, networking and computer technology.
The fees cover the following:
- Five (5) days at the AegeanNetCom2017 summer school
- Classes by international esteemed university academics and researchers.
- All reading material and presentations in electronic format
- One gala dinner
- Daily lunch and coffee breaks
- USB stick with summer school proceedings and bag
- Administrative and technical assistance throughout the summer school
- Wi-Fi coverage
|Registration||Deadline||BSc, MSc and PhD students||PostDoc and Professionals|
15 July 2017
15 August 2017*
Cancelation policy – Refunding
Before 31 July: 100% of Registration Fee minus bank charges
1 August – 19 August: 50% of Registration Fee minus bank charges
After 20 August: No refund
* Deadline for applications is 15 August 2017, but late applications will be also considered in case there are open seats left and by informing the organizing committee about your intention to participate to the school.
The accommodation is extra and students can choose among plenty of hotels in the Pythagoreion area.
All participants must have their own laptop.