- Familirize yourself with state-of-the-art Product Design Methodologies.
- Specilize with Concept and Preliminary Design Methodologies.
- Work in a team to develop a novel product design.
- Learn how to design and analyse the Brief of a Design Project.
- Learn how to analyse the Target Group of a Design Project.
- Get acquainted with Creative-Design Computational Tools and Product Visualization Techniques.
- Be introduced to Parametric Product Modeling, Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping Techniques.
- Have a sunny learning experience, in one of the dreamlike Greek islands.
The program is designed for undergraduate or graduate students and professionals that wish to specialize or update their knowledge in the area of product design. All sessions will be carried out in English.
The course will take place at the premises of Department of Product and Systems Design Engineering located at Ermoupolis, the capital of Syros island.
All participants that will succesfully fulfill course requirements will receive a "certification of attendance". Students will also receive 4 ECTS.
The PRODECT'15 Summer School starts at 6/7 and will last until 13/7. Each participant must complete the online registration form in order to attend the school.
Application Deadline: 10 June 2015 (discounted fees)
and 23 June 2015 (regular fees). Registration is Closed!!!
Scholarships application Deadline:
10 June 2015 22 May 2015
For more information about fees and application process please visit the Registration Page.