European Governance and EU Cohesion - Govart2020
SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES - Department of Sociology
23 Aug 2020 to 28 Aug 2020
Our summer School programme will run from Monday 6th July –to 11th July 2020.
- 6 hours of teaching and workshop per day; ECTS provided: 6. Before their arrival, the students are obliged to prepare an essay which no more than 5000 words in length. It will be presented during the summer school. Submission of the essay until 20th of June 2020.
- All Study materials included + Summer Scholl completion certificate (signed by the Rector of the University of the Aegean and the Academic Responsible)
- Maximum of 20 PhD candidates or Master’s students. By excellence, some students at the bachelor's level could be admitted, because of their performance in courses concerning European studies.
- Finally, public sector officials, especially those from regional and local authorities who want to deepen their knowledge of cohesion issues at European level could also participate. These questions would in principle be linked to culture and education.
- Residential accommodation (twin rooms available)
- 1 meal per day